About company :
Netmarks (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a specialist of Professional Services for IT Solutions for various industries. Being one of six branches of Netmarks Inc., Japan, we started the operations in Thailand in 1999 We provide designs, develops application software (Software House), consultation, design and installation of network, Data Center and IT facility infrastructure, including voice and data applications. We are looking for a new generation of people who love progress, challenges and are ready to go forward with the organization. If you are interested in joining the company please kindly see the job vacancy information.
- Male or female, age between 24 – 29 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 2 years professional experience in accounting, financial accounting and legal requirements or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in Express Program/Other Account Program will be advantageous
- Computer literate, preferably in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel and Word.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multiple initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Good personality, interpersonal skill, positive attitude and can work hard under pressure with tight deadlines
- Self-initiative and service mind
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to work in Ekamai Area
- Group Insurance coverage to OPD/Accident Case
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Bonus and Annual Salary Adjustment
- Help family matters (Birth/Cremation/Other)
- Annual activities to strengthen relations (Sports/Annual Banquet)
- Annual Checkup
- Training to improve knowledge and capacity throughout the year
- Allowances, Transportation, Accommunition
- Annual Uniform
Qualified persons should submit application letter with resume, transcript along with recent photo to
NETMARKS (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
24th Floor, Sorachai Bldg., 23 /107-108 Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekkamai),
Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand.
Tel: 0-2726-9600 Ext. 261, 262